Geothermal Heat Pump Service, Geothermal Heat Pump Repair & Geothermal Heat PumpsBarrington, RI, Middletown, RI, Portsmouth, RI, North Kingston, RI, Warren, RI & Jamestown, RI
Geothermal Heat Pumps
Bristol, Warren, Riverside & Barrington, RI
It’s not always cheap to heat your home or business, but there are more efficient heating options available. Consider a geothermal heat pump. Superior Comfort Inc. provides geothermal heat pump installation services throughout Bristol, RI, for both commercial and residential properties.
MA is also offering additional rebates for qualifying homeowners! Call Superior Comfort Inc. today to schedule a FREE estimate and learn more.
Geothermal heat pumps work by using the temperature in the ground. Just like an AC unit, a heat pump can be used to cool your home or commercial facility. There’s no need for separate heating and cooling systems, which means easier maintenance for the long haul. And because geothermal heat pumps are eco-friendly, you’ll be doing your part to help the environment and preserve natural resources.
When you get a new geothermal heat pump from Superior Comfort Inc., you’ll not only save money and energy, but you’ll feel comfortable all year long. If you’d like more information or an estimate for your home or business, call our team at 401-396-9171 today!
What is geothermal heating and cooling?
Geothermal heating and cooling utilizes the solar energy stored just below the surface of the earth. During the warmer seasons, heat is removed from your home and transferred back to the earth, while in the cooler seasons, the stored solar energy is transferred from the earth to warm up your home. This process uses a high-density polyethylene pipe buried in the ground and a geothermal unit located inside the house. The earth is used as a heat exchanger to keep your home at its optimal comfort level all year round.
The earth absorbs and stores approximately 48% of the sun’s solar energy. The result is a fairly constant underground temperature of 45/50 degrees. The geothermal system takes advantage of this stored energy by using it to provide the most energy-efficient heating and cooling system available today.
Benefits of Geothermal
When you invest in a geothermal system, you’re rewarded with a long list of benefits. You’ll not be enjoying a perfectly comfortable home all year long, but you’ll also be helping the environment and reducing utility bills.
- Safe and Secure – No chimney or flue is required since there’s no fossil fuel to exhaust. This also means there’s no chance of explosion or carbon monoxide poisoning. Geothermal systems are safe and environmentally friendly!
- Money in Your Pocket – The EPA recognizes geothermal systems as the most energy-efficient HVAC systems available, which means savings on your energy bills!
- Earth Friendly – Geothermal systems use very little electricity and burn no fossil fuels, creating less impact on the environment.
- Noise Free – No need to deal with a noisy outdoor air conditioning unit, which can also be unsightly.
- Unmatched Comfort – Geothermal systems offer air purification and dehumidification capabilities and more consistent temperatures in the home, leading to complete and total comfort.
- Longer Life Expectancy – Conventional HVAC systems only last 13-15 years, while a properly installed geothermal unit can last an average of 20-24 years!
- Flexibility – A geothermal system can handle any job–big or small.